Integrated Resources, Inc. (IRI) is a nimble and efficient Clinical Research Organization (CRO) committed to provide comprehensive clinical research solutions to Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Medical device companies. We specialize in End to End Clinical Trial Management services for early phase (Phase I & II) or late phase (Phase III & IV) of drug development.
Integrated Resources is committed to deliver Timely and Quality services being most cost effective service partner with Wide Spread Global Network and associated partners to support the hassle free project execution.
We operate in best compliance with Good Clinical Practice, Good Manufacturing Practices, US FDA Code of Federal Regulations, EU Directives and other regulatory guidelines.
IRI’s vision is to become an industry leading services organization by maintaining ethical business practices, a passion for customer service, a commitment to quality, and our continued efforts to exceed expectations.
We share your commitment in delivering affordable therapeutics to the patient, on time – every time.
SHARING THE KNOWLEDGE & EXPERTISE
We BELIEVE, FOCUS & SHARE our EXPERTISE & KNOWLEDGE in the field of Clinical Drug Development Cycle through Comprehensive One Stop Solutions of our End to End Services Offerings include Clinical Trial Management, Clinical Supplies Management.
COMPREHENSIVE END TO END SOLUTIONS
- Clinical Data Management
- Early & Late Phase Development
- BioAvailability & BioEquivalence Solutions
- Clinical Laboratory Services
- Clinical Trial Management
- Clinical Supplies Management
- Interactive Voice Response Technology
- Biostatistics services
- Nimble and Lean Organizational Structure
- Qualified, Experienced & Committed Team
- Subject Matter Expert (24x7)
- Global Presence
- Associated Partners across the globe
- Services Partner, not a vendor